As of July 8, we are re-opening the GreenUP Store & Resource Centre to in-store customers. We are excited to welcome you back into our store!
New hours as of July 8 are 10am-2pm Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and through consultation with Peterborough Public Health, we have taken the following measures to ensure the wellbeing, health, and safety of both customers and staff.
- Individuals are asked to stay at home and not visit the GreenUP Store if they or anyone they have been in close contact with have a respiratory illness, have travelled outside of Ontario in the past 14 days, or are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Patrons of the GreenUP Store are asked to maintain physical distancing at all times (minimum 2 metres distance between individuals).
- Patrons of the GreenUP Store must wear masks/non-medical face coverings. Staff may refuse service to in-store customers who are not wearing a mask.
- Only one person (or household group, remaining together) is permitted to enter the GreenUP Store at a time. The door will remain locked between patrons. Please wait in line until directed by staff. Patrons should queue in a line toward the south (Artspace), remaining a safe distance from others and ensuring pedestrians have enough room to pass by.
- Patrons are asked to sanitize hands before entering the GreenUP Store. Hand sanitizer will be provided on site.
- Patrons are asked to go with the flow and follow the directional footprints through the GreenUP Store space.
- Please look with your eyes, not with your hands: patrons are asked not to touch products inside the GreenUP Store unless they intend to buy them.
- Patrons are responsible for handing all refills and containers. Staff will sanitize contact surfaces between patrons.
- Cashless payment is preferred.
- GreenUP staff will not provide any loading services for patrons.
Online Shopping Continues:
Online shopping & curbside pickup are still available at Shop.GreenUP.on.ca. The hours for curbside pickup are now also extended to 10am-2pm Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Patrons arriving for pickup are asked to remain in their vehicles or by the bike shelter until directed to come to the door to pickup their order.